Friday, July 17, 2015

About me

I'm a qualified make up artist and Estee Lauder beauty advisor based in Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire (UK - Scotland).  Specialising in weddings, special occasions, photographic and production make up, a part of my role with Estee Lauder, I also offer skin consultations well as one-on-one personalised tutorials for anyone wanting to 'brush up' (excuse the pun!) on their make up application skills.






Graduating from the Professional Beauty College of Australia (PBCA) in Brisbane in 2009, I've had the privilege of being trained by ABIA (Australian Bridal Industry Academy) QLD gold winner Jessica Cagney.  

  


I love what I do and getting to meet new people.  My mission is to ensure that all women feel and look their best in the skin they're in and for the big event they're a part of.

You can check out pics of my work here and get in touch with me in the following ways:



Estee Lauder - Boots - Union Square 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.